Veronika is in her last year to receive her PhD on environmental economics after 10 years of research and policy experience in the international environmental arena. She is also an ardent mountain climber and a mum of two.
- Degrees from top universities on ecology and environmental economics.
- 10 year policy and research experience in ecosystem services valuation and sustainable resource use management at EU and UN levels.
- 5 year experience in strategic documents’ development.
- Expert of monetary valuation and quantitative analysis of ecosystem services.
- Adviser in EU and UN expert groups in relation to ecosystem services and environment.
- More than 15 large international projects’ supervision and management, including ones to strengthen business-science-policy interface.
- Knowledge of 4 languages.
- Nature enthusiast, rock climber and world traveller.